TERMS AND CONDITIONS (GTC)
The following general terms and conditions apply to all sales contracts concluded through this site (www.civinini.com):
Your contractual partner is:
Peter's Health & Beauty
Gerardus J Peters
§ 1 Scope
· The following general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") apply to the relationship between the customer (hereinafter referred to as "customer" or "you"), including his legal successor, and Peters Health & Beauty (hereinafter referred to as "Peters Health & Beauty" or "we") via the online shop www.civinini.com, including the domains forwarded to it, for the delivery of the goods offered by Peters Health & Beauty. All deliveries, services and offers from Peters Health & Beauty are made exclusively on the basis of these terms and conditions.
· Both consumers and entrepreneurs are considered customers according to §1 (1). A consumer is any natural person for whom the purpose of the order cannot be attributed to a commercial or professional activity of the consumer, but to personal or family use. On the other hand, an entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or partnership with legal capacity who orders for commercial or professional purposes.
§ 2 Order and conclusion of a contract
· The presentation of products in the online shop www.elementone.shop does not represent an offer, but only an invitation to place an order. You can order goods by completing the electronic ordering process via our online shop. When selecting one or more products, the latter are placed in the virtual shopping cart. All products assigned to this can be viewed in the shopping cart. In addition, the number of products ordered can be varied there and an ordered product can be removed. By pressing the "Checkout" button, you will be prompted to enter the information relevant to shipping and to select a payment method. Before completing the order, you will be shown a summary of all the information relevant to the order. The ordering process is completed by pressing the "Buy" button.
Choose a username and password for the customer account. You agree to keep both confidential. We cannot be held responsible for misused usernames and passwords and the resulting damage.
· Your order represents a binding offer. The confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately after the order has been sent and does not constitute acceptance of the offer. We can confirm your order by sending a shipping confirmation by email or by delivering the goods within five accept days.
· Unless otherwise agreed or announced, our promotional offers are non-binding.
If you want to change the order or if you have any questions about the return, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 3 Prices
For orders, the prices listed for the products at the time the order is placed apply in Swiss francs (CHF). All prices mentioned include the Swiss statutory value added tax and do not include shipping costs. Additional costs will be charged separately.
§ 4 Terms of Delivery
· Delivery within Switzerland is free of charge. Delivery to EU is free of charge. Applicable taxes and customs duties are the responsibility of the recipient.
For delivery to all other countries, a flat rate of 25 EUR is due in addition to the purchasing price as shown on our website. Depending on the country to which you would like your order to be delivered and the amount of the order, additional customs fees and duties may apply, which are the responsibility of the recipient.
· Peters Health & Beauty is entitled to partial deliveries and partial services. Peters Health & Beauty bears the costs incurred for separate shipping.
· Delivery is via Swiss Post. Peters Health & Beauty ships Monday through Friday. We deliver goods that are marked as "in stock" in the online shop immediately after receipt of the order, usually within 5 days. We indicate any deviating delivery times on the respective product page.
· If a buyer does not accept the goods, Peters Health & Beauty can, at its own discretion, either sell the goods to a third party after a period of 2 weeks and hold the original buyer liable for any loss that may have arisen, or insist on the fulfillment of the contract. The remaining legal claims of Peters Health & Beauty remain reserved.
· If the goods cannot be delivered due to force majeure or product discontinuation, or if Peters Health & Beauty cannot procure the ordered products under reasonable conditions and if these circumstances only occur after the conclusion of the contract and are not the responsibility of Peters Health & Beauty, Peters Health & Beauty will exempt from the obligation to deliver. If events occur that make delivery significantly more difficult or impossible for Peters Health & Beauty - such as strikes, lockouts, official orders, corona measures or similar - Peters Health & Beauty is not responsible for delays, even in the case of bindingly agreed deadlines and dates.
· You have a 14-day right of withdrawal.
Please send us your cancellation within 14 days of receipt of the goods (timely dispatch is decisive). Please return the goods to us within 14 days of cancellation. We will refund the payments as soon as we have received the goods.
The revocation must be sent to:
Peter's Health & Beauty
You bear the return costs.
We reserve the right to deduct compensation for possible damage or excessive wear and tear from the purchase price to be refunded. Please note that we do not grant a right of withdrawal for the following products: Sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and whose seal was removed after delivery.
§ 5 Terms of Payment
· For orders we offer the payment methods credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), invoice, direct debit, PayPal and instant transfer. We reserve the right to exclude payment on account for new customers.
· If you pay by credit card, your credit card account will be debited immediately after the order has been completed.
· Please note that we only accept payments from accounts within Switzerland and the European Union (EU). In no case do we assume the costs of a money transaction.
· In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options:
O Invoice: The payment period is 30 days from the dispatch of the goods. The billing conditions can be found here. Payment is made to Billpay.
O Sofortüberweisung: Your account will be debited immediately after you have placed your order. Payment is made to Klarna.
The use of the invoice payment method requires a positive credit check. Further information and Klarnas user conditions can be found here.
Your personal data will be treated by Klarna in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the information in Klarna's data protection regulations.
§ 6 Transfer of risk
The risk of unforeseeable loss and accidental deterioration of the ordered goods is transferred to the buyer upon handover, in the case of mail-order sales upon delivery of the goods to the carrier or the person or institution otherwise responsible for carrying out the shipment.
§ 7 retention of title; Billing; right of retention
· In the case of consumers, we reserve ownership of the purchased item until the invoice amount has been paid in full. In the case of companies, we reserve ownership of the purchased item until all outstanding claims from the business relationship with the customer have been settled. If the customer is in arrears with the payment of the invoice amount, we are entitled to enter the retention of title in the retention of title register at the customer's expense. The corresponding security rights are transferable to third parties.
· You only have the right to offset if your counterclaims have been legally established or recognized by us. In addition, you only have a right of retention if and to the extent that your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
· If the customer is in arrears with any payment obligations towards us, all existing claims are due immediately.
§ 8 Defects/Warranty
The statutory warranty rules apply.
Important note: Please consult your doctor if you have any known intolerances. The same applies to possible interactions with other products you are taking at the same time. Read carefully and follow the instructions printed on the item and, if any, enclosed with the item at all times.
§ 9 data protection
The provisions of our data protection declaration, which form an integral part of these terms and conditions, apply to data protection.
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data or revocation of consent, please contact:
Peter's Health & Beauty
Phone: +41 44 585 33 10
§ 10 Disclaimer
· In the event of a breach of contractual and non-contractual obligations, Peters Health & Beauty is only liable for damage that can be attributed to intentional or grossly negligent behavior, unless it is an injury to life, limb and health or a breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal duties). In the case of the latter, the liability of Peters Health & Beauty is limited to compensation for foreseeable, typically occurring damage. The limitations of liability do not apply if Peters Health & Beauty has fraudulently concealed a defect or has expressly guaranteed the quality of the goods. Claims for liability based on the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
· The provisions of the above paragraph also apply mutatis mutandis in favor of the legal representatives, executive employees and vicarious agents of Peters Health & Beauty.
Section 11 Applicable Law
· Swiss law applies to all legal transactions or other legal relationships between the customer and us. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and any other international agreements do not apply.
§ 12 Severability Clause
If individual provisions in this contract, including this clause, are wholly or partially invalid, or if the contract contains a gap, the validity of the remaining provisions or parts of such provisions shall remain unaffected.
§ 13 written form
Changes or additions to these GTC must be in writing and signed by both parties to be valid.
Status: March 2022
Peter's Health & Beauty
BY CARE LINES